miercuri, 5 decembrie 2007

Fujita sensei seminar in Cluj

A couple of days ago, the traditional FRAA Aikido winter school took place in Cluj, a seminar conducted by Masatake Fujita shihan.
As it took place in the city where I live, it was easier for me to participate, usually going to practice directly from work, and then getting back to work.
Truth is that since the kids were born, I haven’t been away to many seminars in other cities, as the juniors are still too young to be taken care easily by one person alone.

During the first practice session of the seminar, I have been Fujita sensei’s Uke.
I enjoyed it very much, but it was pretty stressing. (Especially for my weary back…)
I noticed directly that sensei is carrying himself exceptionally well at his age of 70.
His technique is precise and very energetic, and the steps are economical and efficient, just a few steps on a very small surface.

Around 100 aikidoka from Romania, Moldavia and Serbia participated at the seminar .
Two consecutive evenings, Fujita sensei offered very enlightening lectures, with a lot of answers to questions from the audience.

Congratulations to my colleague Marius for a very good Shodan grading test !

Next Fujita sensei seminar in Romania: July 2008, probably in Arad.

Niciun comentariu: