luni, 29 octombrie 2007

Aikido and the Blogular Lightning

Everybody is writing blogs…
Finally, the “Blogular Lightning” struck me too, and I decided that I’d like and it would be useful to me if I had my own blog too.
And because the subject that I would like best is Aikido, here we are.

Are there any Aikido blogs ?
Yes, there are plenty, I have found some interesting ones, and I continue to search for them and to sort them out.
I haven’t found *Romanian* Aikido blogs yet. If you know one, let me know.

I am curious how often will I be able to write. This has to do with external factors (what other problems I have to solve), and also with internal factors (my capacity to focus, will power, time management efficiency).
In other words, this is a good self-organization and communication practice.

I started with a Romanian version of this blog, and then created this English version. The two of them will go together, the articles being published in both of them.

So, stay tuned !

Niciun comentariu: